My experiment with surveys continues. I have just closed this one, but the second survey and third survey are both still open. Yes, I have studied statistics and I realize that the amount of people polled here is not sufficient the selection process not random. So, these polls are just for fun.
That said, a majority of respondents:
• Think kindness is more important than honesty.
• Think investigation of serious crimes by the Bush Administration is either important or very important.
• Think the global recession will continue through the end of next year.
• Favor snowball fights at Davos.
• Have not read a single book by John Updike.
This population seems absolutely equally divided about the aura of President Obama. (blue, red, purple, or orange)
A minority knows how much the national debt comes to if divided per capita. ($37,000 is the right figure.)
And more than 70 percent of respondents are optimistic about the next four years.
Keep hope alive!
Can Pesticides Affect Pregnancy?
6 hours ago