My experiment with surveys continues. I have just closed this one, but the second survey and third survey are both still open. Yes, I have studied statistics and I realize that the amount of people polled here is not sufficient the selection process not random. So, these polls are just for fun.
That said, a majority of respondents:
• Think kindness is more important than honesty.
• Think investigation of serious crimes by the Bush Administration is either important or very important.
• Think the global recession will continue through the end of next year.
• Favor snowball fights at Davos.
• Have not read a single book by John Updike.
This population seems absolutely equally divided about the aura of President Obama. (blue, red, purple, or orange)
A minority knows how much the national debt comes to if divided per capita. ($37,000 is the right figure.)
And more than 70 percent of respondents are optimistic about the next four years.
Keep hope alive!
How To Make Tools on Mars, Using Dust
27 minutes ago