Sunday, February 15, 2009

What do you think?

Yes, I probably do have a little too much time on my hands, or else I’m too actively procrastinating. But I’m interested in people’s opinions about some of the problems that seem so daunting. Sometimes I ask questions and I have an idea about an answer - but often I just don’t know.

So, here is the latest little survey I drew up. I’ll include some of the results in a subsequent posting.


And here are some findings from previous surveys:

There is strong approval for paroling Dick Cheney to work with orphans in Iraq.

People are evenly divided on President Obama’s aura. It’s either blue, red, purple or orange.

A sizable majority feels that oil is the biggest obstacle to peace in the Middle East.

Eighty percent of respondents feel that Zimbabwe’s Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai will make either no difference or only a slight difference in the country before being forced from power.

A majority of people surveyed here think that President Obama should abandon the pretense of bipartisanship in favor of pursuing an agenda backed by his supporters.

An overwhelming majority (93.3 percent) think that the U.S. spends too much on its military.

And most of you think we should skip the outrage about Michael Phelps taking a bong hit. He deserves a spread in GQ.

In the interest of scientific disclosure, here and here and here are the links for the surveys mentioned. Those survey are now closed. This one is still open. Drop by and share your opinion if you feel like it. (I've responded to one person - who wanted a "don't know" option. There you go, Keith!)

No comments: